Jonathan Robert Willis or JONBOB (for those who dare)
Jonbob is a recovering punk rocker, father of three, and recieved the better end of the deal when he married is smoking hot wife. He jumps from city to city and country to country—wandering down stories, building makeshift studios, and hunting dynamic life in dynamic light. Patient but direct when in the studio or field, Jonathan’s got a trademark style of juxtaposing the ordinary with the offbeat and a reputation for being super down-to-earth and a born (humble) creative. Whether he’s shooting portraits of sinners, saints, doctors, rockers, blue collars or white, his approach is the same: find the balance between too little and too much. Find parameters to force creativity. Its with a looking-glass take on time and good judgment, he sets himself apart.
What you really need to know:
- To most it's JONBOB, for the daring it's "JONBOBDOTCOM", for those who haven't paid on time it's "Mr. Willis".
- My conference room is a racquetball court.
- Crossfit is my mistress.
- My son was named after a Cigar, and my daughters were named after Rock N Roll songs.
- I will not rest in peace if “Kick Start My Heart” by Motley Crue is not played at my funeral.
- 40 countries by 40 is my goal I am 3/4 there.
- I have downloaded and deleted Instagram one time for each photo I have posted. Its a Love/Hate thing.
Google, Lens Crafters, IBM, Walmart, Kitchen Aid, TruMoo, P&G, OneSight, Dawn, EMI/CMG, SUBPOP, Bicycling Magazine, Clover, TV Guide, EyeMed, UPS, Cincinnati Ballet, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Jeffersons Bourbon, Fortune Magazine, Popular Science, Cigar: Aficionado, Norton Healthcare and a many more great clients.