Jonathan Robert Willis or JONBOB (for those who dare)
Jonbob is a recovering punk rocker, father of three, and recieved the better end of the deal when he married is smoking hot wife. He jumps from city to city and country to country—wandering down stories, building makeshift studios, and hunting dynamic life in dynamic light. Patient but direct when in the studio or field, Jonathan’s got a trademark style of juxtaposing the ordinary with the offbeat and a reputation for being super down-to-earth and a born (humble) creative. Whether he’s shooting portraits of sinners, saints, doctors, rockers, blue collars or white, his approach is the same: find the balance between too little and too much. Find parameters to force creativity. Its with a looking-glass take on time and good judgment, he sets himself apart.
What you really need to know:
- To most it's JONBOB, for the daring it's "JONBOBDOTCOM", for those who haven't paid on time it's "Mr. Willis".
- My conference room is a racquetball court.
- Carbs, yes please.
- My son was named after a Cigar, and my daughters were named after Rock N Roll songs.
- I will not rest in peace if “Kick Start My Heart” by Motley Crue is not played at my funeral.
- 40 countries by 40 is my goal I am 3/4 there.
Google, IBM, Walmart, Kitchen Aid, TruMoo, P&G, OneSight, Dawn, EMI/CMG, SUBPOP, Bicycling Magazine, TV Guide, UPS Compass, Cincinnati Ballet, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Jeffersons Bourbon, Fourtune Magazine, Popular Science, Cigar: Aficionado, Norton Healthcare and a handful of other great clients.